Onfido uses machine learning to help over 1,500 companies verify the identity of their users online.
Founded in 2012, we've received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft. As a team of 180 with offices in 5 countries, we work with global customers including BBVA, Square and LendingKart.
Our technology verifies the authenticity of a user’s identity document and compares it with their facial biometrics. As a global innovator in the Computer Vision space, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time, enabling our clients to rapidly onboard more users while protecting themselves against fraudulent activity. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive trust, inclusion and safety online.
We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. Benefits vary slightly by location. In our London HQ you will receive:
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture - we meet for a Friday afternoon forum (OnFriday) to engage peers informally over drinks.
- If you’re relocating from another country to join then we’ll get you an Airbnb for the first month.