Head of Vendor Management/ Customer Experience (BPO Operations )
Onfido is a next generation identity verification (IDV) solution, working with global businesses to verify the identities and background of their users or contractors. Our vision is to build the trust engine to power digital interactions worldwide.
Founded in 2012 by three friends from Oxford University, we carry out millions of checks annually for clients such as BlaBlaCar, Couchsurfing, Zoomcar and Tesco.
Having raised over $60m in funding to date, our focus is on continuing to develop our technology as well as expanding our global footprint.
As a Business Analyst, you will be working as part of our Verify Service Delivery team - the very heart of our company and the engine that drives our business forward.
You will be responsible for monitoring/driving the quality of the identity verification results that we provide to our clients to ensure that we maintain high levels of fraud accuracy and consistency in our results.
This role will allow you to have autonomy over your day to day duties as well as an opportunity to participate in more strategic projects and initiatives such as improving our existing processes as well as working closely with our Service Delivery teams on the ground in India and our HQ in London.
The role will involve:
- Vendor Management : managing BPO Vendors for day to day operations and service delivery metrics
- Quality Control: completing routine and adhoc quality reviews of completed identity verification checks to maintain a view of our service quality
- Troubleshooting: flagging Standard Operating Procedure or product issues and helping to develop solutions to these problems
- Service improvement: Liaising with our Service Delivery teams to to get user feedback to improve our knowledge base and training programme
- Product Release Support: Working with cross functional teams to support the release of new features including User Acceptance Testing
- Prior experience in quality assurance and business analysis
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to use a variety of methods to analyse data, identify trends and make recommendations
- Quick learner and ability to grasp new processes and concepts with ease
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment
Nice to have's
- Prior experience working with remote teams across different timezones
- Experience in using Business Intelligence or Analytics tools
- Project management experience
OUR TEAM AND VALUES:
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We like passionate, innovative thinkers and people that take pride in what they do. Learn more about our values.
Values and behaviours:
- Customer-centricity - You think about the customer's problem and how to delight them by providing appropriate solutions
- Take Pride - You take on responsibility for short-term project planning and delivery of outstanding results. You willingly volunteer for opportunities to represent Onfido, e.g. by attending peer networking events or by assisting with company-wide events or initiatives that may not be core to your own role
- Learn Things, Share Them - You promote teamwork through collaborative working and by guiding, coaching and working 1:1 to mentor and give impactful feedback to colleagues. You actively pursue your own professional development by reading articles, attending conferences and meetups and networking informally with senior personnel on matters relating to your own specialism
- Find a Better Way - You proactively troubleshoot and identify risks. You tackles problems of a relatively diverse nature in own area and select appropriate tools to analyse situations and reach useful conclusions
- Succeed Together - You communicate persuasively at all organisational levels and are able to establish consensus and secure agreement. You’re a caring and supportive colleague that contributes meaningfully to team objectives and, via your interactions, helps each member and the team as a whole to perform at their best.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Relaxed and informal office environment