Service Manager, Product Performance Lead
Who is Onfido?
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. Founded in 2012, our vision is to create a more open world where identity is the key to access. In a nutshell, we use groundbreaking machine learning - facial biometrics and document verification - to help you prove that you’re you. In doing so we can connect you to the services you need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s sharing a car or opening a bank account.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely across 195 countries. We’ve also received over $100 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Microsoft and Salesforce… and we’re just getting started.
About the role
Our Service Management team create customer buzz by working innovatively to improve our product. Part of our Technology group, you’ll lead a team of experts to improve the Onfido solution for our clients. You’ll work collaboratively on processes to improve product development, customer onboarding and customer satisfaction.
Our solution has four lines of business: Automated document fraud, document data extraction, manual processing tools for our business process outsourcing (BPO) team and our document platform into which the other three lines feed.
This is a player/coach role in which you’ll lead a team of three whilst also delivering your own line of business. Each of your team will own a business line, with you picking up Automation, which is central to our ability to scale and achieve our goal of 1 billion verifications by 2025.
Who are we looking for?
In a business like ours that is changing fast and pushing boundaries, a growth mindset is a must. Someone with a curious and analytical mind will help us ask the right questions and use data smartly. Creating customer buzz is also a big deal for us, so we want to know that you’re customer driven, able to give voice to internal stakeholders and champion external clients and end-users alike. And to be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values:
- succeed together
- take pride
- learn things, share them
- find a better way
- creating customer buzz
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
On our wish list is a combination of...
- Experience leading teams to achieve tangible business improvements.
- Evidence of being able to support the personal growth of team members.
- Strong experience in understanding client challenges and driving improvements based on feedback.
- Completely data-driven and comfortable analysing large datasets.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and representing your business area to the wider company.
- In constant pursuit of doing better and never being happy with second place.
- Driven personality with proven ability to juggle multiple projects with ease.
- A positive and collaborative attitude in the workplace.
- Structured, methodical approach to project management.
- Can-do attitude and always looking to learn.
- Comfortable using Google Sheets / Excel.
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to set you up for success:
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Payroll Giving
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies +more
- ‘OnFriday’, weekly company wrap up and colleague drinks
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
Apply! We’ll then assess your application against the role and other applicants. If successful we’ll begin a two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other. Typically, a do-at-home problem solving task or scenario will follow, before closing out with onsite technical and behavioural conversations with the team.
The process from application to completion should take two to four weeks, depending on diaries.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.