Sales Account Executive
Group: Growth | Function: Sales | Team: Strategy & Expansion
We’re recruiting for our first full-time Sales Account Executive to help us further shape our SE Asian commercial success and our brand presence in the market as we expand our global growth and set the foundation for Onfido in Singapore.
You’ll work closely with an SDR who will qualify and book prospects with you. You will consult and nurture our largest Tier-1/Entreprise prospects, build confidence and convert prospects into customers and partners.
Your mission will be to grow Onfido SEAsia's enterprise client base by engaging enterprise prospects and converting them into paying customers.
You’ll achieve this via:
- Sales Process (Interested to Closed) (about 75% of your time)
- Manage pipeline by leading all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Industry Events & External Representation (about 10% of your time)
- Become a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing Onfido in your target industry sectors.
- Attend relevant events to ensure brand presence and awareness in the market
- Sales Process Localization (about 10% of your time)
- Sales process improvement based on local needs and experiences
- Learning & Sharing (local & global) (about 5% of your time)
- Be a part of shaping Onfido's presence and brand in the market by being a representative for the company at a crucial stage in the market.
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we're a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We've also received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- Extensive experience in solution/ technology selling in a fast-paced and competitive market - managing and executing the end to end process
- Experience in carrying a quota and hitting sales targets
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities, strong business acumen
- MEDDIC / MEDDPICC / Force Management - trained
- Passion for technology products
- Industry Background/Familiarity/Experience
Values and behaviours:
- Succeed Together - Share skills, ideas and honest feedback. Be excellent to each other.
- Take Pride - Deliver world-class quality and be an ambassador.
- Learn Things, Share Them - Seek out knowledge. Then, take what you learn and teach it to others.
- Find a Better Way - Fix what's broken and make what works even better.
- Create Customer Buzz - Craft an experience that customers rave about.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Competitive salary & commissions
- Share options
- Open and transparent culture
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem-solving
- On-site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
You will join on a contractor agreement.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.