Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
We're looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to facilitate the on-boarding of new clients. Daily, you’ll join prospective client meetings and calls alongside members of our sales team. You’ll do some technical discovery on their workflow/platforms, answer technical questions about our product, and offer solutions to their pain points within the context of our product offerings. You’ll offer prospects a sense of confidence that we know our stuff at a deep level and you’ll speak with clients and prospects from the C- Suite at huge companies to devs hacking on our API. As the prospect is investigating our product, you’ll help them overcome any obstacles to testing so that they move through this phase quickly. Then, when they sign on, you’ll provide integration support working alongside their developers to ensure everyone is happy.
Internally, you’ll work with the product team and engineering to provide feedback from the market on how we should shape our roadmap moving forward. You’ll also help marketing develop and deliver relevant product training for the sales team. You’ll get to work with almost every Group in the company, giving a great perspective on the business. You’ll have a huge amount of autonomy and flexibility on how to structure your work and know that you’ll have all the support you need to succeed.
- Bridging gap between selling Onfido’s services and helping customers to trial and integrate our solution
- Proactively supporting customer with design and integration of Onfido API/SDKs
- Project managing trials, the customer integration progress, together with account management
- Assisting with / aiding in development of demos, trials & sector-specific presentations
- Supporting RFPs and creating workflows to ensure RFPs are documented and optimized between Sales and Engineering teams
- Strong background in and passion for technology, either as a software engineer or pre-sales engineer
- A proactive team player, comfortable presenting in person as you are via conference call and web demo platforms.
- Clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- Knowledge of the identity verification industry, or our target markets (shared economy, recruitment, fintech) would be desirableUnderstanding of security principles and data protection regulation
- From running engaging presentations to diverse audiences to helping developers successfully integrate into the Onfido platform, no day is like the one before.
- Embedded in the sales team, but working with many other stakeholders: account management, expansion and product.
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 401(k) - you can contribute what you like (up to the federal limit of $18.5k per annum) and Onfido matches your contribution, up to 4% of your total salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days per year, plus 10 Federal Holidays - Onfido believes passionately in work/ life balance!
- Rich health, vision and dental benefits offered via our partner TriNet. TriNet gives you the flexibility to choose a plan that suits you and Onfido now covers 100% of the cost of our elected base plans for you and 50% for your dependents
- Wellspace mental health coaching
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- In-office snacks, sparkling water, juice, and fruits, etc
- Subsidised gym memberships and company sponsored sports (such as yoga and spin)
- Monthly team bonding activities and quarterly socials
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
- Monthly commute reimbursement up to $127 to help get you to and from the office
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem-solving
- On-site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.