Onfido is at a pivotal moment in its development as a business, and people are at the very heart of the next phase of our development. To keep us growing in the right way, we need the right humans in the right places at the right time, and that’s where you come in.
Our Talent Partner will help us source the best possible talent to enable our business to continue to grow. They will do this with a blend of hands on recruitment delivery, coupled with leading the charge on recruitment based projects and initiatives.
Like many startups, the pace of change here can be fairly phenomenal, and to truly thrive in that kind of environment, adaptability is key, as is the drive towards continuous improvement and excellence. You will be a big part of the team driving how our employer brand unfolds and how the world gets to experience us in the most direct way.
Your drive for excellence and focus on development will ensure that candidates experience the best possible version of Onfido.
Your mission will be to:
Drive efficiency (of quality, cost and speed) of hiring globally.
To achieve this you’ll:
- Adopt an agile approach to hiring to meet the businesses ever changing needs, constantly auditing and iterating on the toolkit for hiring and your way of working.
- Craft a fair and transparent hiring process from sourcing through to onboarding and ensuring the highest level of candidate and customer experience during the recruitment process, supporting the use of data to inform the way we craft the hiring process.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, understanding their needs and delivering commercial and creative hiring plans to meet aggressive hiring needs.
- Using the right balance of coaching, challenge and support to help the business develop its hiring toolkit, upskilling managers when it comes to hiring behaviours.
- Work cohesively with the wider Talent team to support across total business hiring requirements where needed, championing ideas around continuous improvement, and delivering specific projects where necessary.
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we're a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We've also received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
- Deep expertise in resourcing and talent acquisition, ideally gained within a scaleup or larger organisation.
- Excellent understanding of resourcing trends and innovation, designing the approach and implementation, in particular exposure to the application of data analytics to resourcing.
- Understanding of and active participation with social media for successful hiring.
- Strength in resourcing design, ideally gained in an organisation that has successfully on-boarded new skill sets and supported youth development and diversity hiring.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how to enhance resourcing practices in an organisation to improve the end user/customer experience, acquire the appropriate workforce for the future, and enhance the company’s reputation as a leader in the field.
- Demonstrable experience in self-starting with ability to drive programs in a self-contained way.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 401(k) - you can contribute what you like (up to the federal limit of $18.5k per year) and Onfido matches your contribution, up to 4% of your total salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days per year, plus 10 Federal Holidays - Onfido believes passionately in work/ life balance!
- Rich health, vision and dental benefits offered via our partner TriNet. TriNet gives you the flexibility to choose a plan that suits you and Onfido now covers 100% of the cost of our elected base plans for you and 50% for your dependents
- Monthly opportunities for private, individual mental health coaching sessions
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year to volunteer
- In-office snacks, sparkling water, juice, and fruits, etc
- Subsidised gym or sports, therapy, home cleaning or childcare up to $75 per month and company sponsored sports (such as yoga and soccer)
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing language classes (currently Spanish, French and English), an unlimited budget for software and books, a training budget for conferences and regular lunch and learns
- Quarterly team socials and a budget for cross-team coffees and lunches
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
- Monthly commute reimbursement up to $127 to help get you to and from the office