Technology Risk and Compliance Analyst
Group: Technology | Function: Risk and Compliance
We are expanding our Risk and Compliance team to meet our growing client requirements - we’re continuing to win a huge amount of regulated and Enterprise/Tier-1 level clients.
As a Risk and Compliance Analyst, you will own and execute on a variety of projects such as meeting certification renewal requirements, managing client audit requests, handling incidents, internal audits, as well as ad-hoc projects that are identified.
You will directly impact Onfido’s growth and ensure we continue to win and maintain big regulated clients, as well impact the identity verification industry as a whole. You will also work with people who are passionate about what they do, supported by a leader who is empowering, supportive and inclusive.
- Help identify and evaluate effectiveness of internal controls of our products and processes.
- Perform compliance certification related activities.
- Ensure our RFP tool is updated for compliance and audit related questions.
Onfido’s vision is an open world where identity is the key to access. We verify the world’s identities using AI and biometrics. Our technology helps global businesses—like Revolut, Indiegogo and Allstate—onboard more users while driving down risk and fraud. And we’re also finding the answers for the future of identity, leading innovation initiatives with the Better Identity Coalition and the Fintech Delivery Panel. Our key investors include Microsoft and Salesforce.
We use a lot of exciting technology. Our engineers are flexible about technology and pick the right tool for the job:
- Python, Ruby and Elixir for our service code
- React and Redux for frontend work
- Tensorflow for Machine Learning / Computer Vision
- Kubernetes and Docker to package and run services
- AWS for underlying infrastructure
You can learn more about our product engineering team and the work we do on our Onfido Tech blog.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- CISA certification/ CISM
- Broad range of IT risk and controls knowledge - ranging from: being able to conduct an internal audit review to identifying controls required for access management or performing risk assessments
- IT audit experience with the Big 4 or similar organisation
- Experience implementing or testing ISO 27001, SOC 2
Values and behaviours:
- Succeed Together - Share skills, ideas and honest feedback. Be excellent to each other.
- Take Pride - Deliver world-class quality and be an ambassador.
- Learn Things, Share Them - Seek out knowledge. Then, take what you learn and teach it to others.
- Find a Better Way - Fix what's broken and make what works even better.
- Create Customer Buzz - Craft an experience that customers rave about.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture - we meet for a Friday afternoon forum to engage peers informally over drinks
- If you’re relocating from another country to join then we’ll get you an Airbnb for the first month
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- A 60 minute interview with the Head of Risk and Compliance
- On site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.