Marketing Ops Manager
Onfido is seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Manager who can own the MarTech stack and partner with cross functional teams to show the impact of marketing across the organization.
Onfido builds trust in an online world by helping businesses digitally verify people’s identities. Using machine learning technology, Onfido validates a user’s identity document and compares it with their facial biometrics. The identity can then be cross-referenced against international credit and watchlist databases.
You will own the process and analytics of our demand generation programs including campaign effectiveness and reporting, tech stack ownership, and continual process improvements within the growth marketing team.
The person who excels in this role will be an expert in marketing analytics, marketing programs and lead generation methodologies across the top, middle, and bottom funnel. You will engage directly with our growth marketing team, sales, and business
development teams to understand campaign objectives and offer continual feedback to maximize effectiveness through data insights and optimization.
We are at a stage of fast growth, which means you’ll need to stay focused, collaborative, and strategic as needs and headcount multiply. You will have the opportunity to develop professionally and be coached by people who care about your growth and want you to succeed.
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we're a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We've also received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
You will own marketing campaign effectiveness and optimization across all marketing programs to help us scale. In this role, you will:
● Oversee marketing technology stack operations and work closely with the marketing team on the overall plan for utilization and regular health checks on performance and effectiveness.
● Improve operational efficiency with documented marketing campaign execution processes to be followed by the team.
● Regularly interface with Sales Operation and Business operations teams on cross-departmental projects and issues. (i.e. Sync between marketing automation and CRM).
● You will use your strong understanding of marketing operations workflow processes, web tools, and systems to improve marketing efficiency and produce high-quality work.
● Build dynamic reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and effectiveness. Reports would include top performing marketing channel metrics, pipeline contribution, stage of opportunity, win revenue, and overall ROI. Campaign effectiveness analysis would be provided weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
● Lead technical aspects of marketing and sales system integrations including the marketing automation platform, analytics (Google Analytics), and Salesforce as it relates to target accounts and overall marketing effectiveness.
● Monitor and maintain data quality for leads, contacts, target accounts, and activities within the marketing database.
● Work closely with Marketing, SDR, and Sales to regularly refresh target accounts for maximum coverage.
● Build prospect lists from in-house and third-party data sources to meet company objectives for target account engagement and pipeline creation.
● Manage strategy and data governance for leads/contacts and any marketing campaign related data and activities in marketing automation and CRM systems.
● Adjust dynamic lead scoring on a quarterly basis to increase the accuracy of our prospects and ensure SDR teams are achieving pipeline goals.
● Work with marketing team to regularly help develop, deploy, and maintain nurture programs, digital display advertising, direct mail, and other demand generation tactics.
● Assist the Marketing team for continual improvement and optimization of all marketing campaigns.
5-7+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience either in demand generation or marketing disciplines within a corporate marketing team.
● Passion for ROI, connecting data across multiple systems to show the full impact of marketing.
● Ability enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology.
● Heavy experience with Marketing Automation and CRM Platforms.
● Master knowledge of Salesforce - including reports, data import/export, dashboard creation, etc.
● Proficient in deploying emails, including A/B testing and campaign creation within marketing automation platforms.
● Ability to execute, by measuring both quantitative and qualitative results
● Align with Executive Team driving metrics, communications and objectives
● Proficient in Excel
● Drive. This is a great company for people who love to love their work.
● Focus and judgment. We are a growing company. You can always learn and do
● A positive and collaborative attitude in the workplace.
● Bachelor's Degree in business-related disciplines such as Marketing, Economics,
or Finance- or commensurate experience.
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Share options in Onfido - our valuation has historically doubled in value every 6 months
- 401(k) - you can contribute what you like (up to the federal limit of $18.5k per annum) and Onfido matches your contribution, up to 4% of your total salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days per year, plus 10 Federal Holidays - Onfido believes passionately in work/ life balance!
- Rich health, vision and dental benefits offered via our partner TriNet. TriNet gives you flexibility to choose a plan that suits you and Onfido now covers 100% of the cost of our elected base plans for you and 50% for your dependents
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Snacks, juices and fresh fruit every day
- Subsidised gym memberships and company sponsored sports (such as yoga and spin) to keep the mind clear and the body strong
- Monthly dinners, quarterly socials (including cookery classes and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture.
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- 60 minutes with the VP Sales then, if that goes well, 60 minutes with the CRO
- Onsite presentation task with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In line with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.