We're looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to facilitate the on-boarding of new clients. Daily, you’ll join prospective client meetings and calls alongside members of our sales team. You’ll do some technical discovery on their workflow/platforms, answer technical questions about our product, and offer solutions to their pain points within the context of our product offerings. You’ll offer prospects a sense of confidence that we know our stuff at a deep level and you’ll speak with clients and prospects from the C- Suite at huge companies to devs hacking on our API. As the prospect is investigating our product, you’ll help them overcome any obstacles to testing so that they move through this phase quickly. Then, when they sign on, you’ll provide integration support working alongside their developers to ensure everyone is happy.
Internally, you’ll work with the product team and engineering to provide feedback from the market on how we should shape our roadmap moving forward. You’ll also help marketing develop and deliver relevant product training for the sales team. You’ll get to work with almost every Group in the company, giving a great perspective on the business. You’ll have a huge amount of autonomy and flexibility on how to structure your work and know that you’ll have all the support you need to succeed.
- Bridging gap between selling Onfido’s services and helping customers to trial and integrate our solution
- Proactively supporting customer with design and integration of Onfido API/SDKs
- Project managing trials, the customer integration progress, together with account management
- Assisting with / aiding in development of demos, trials & sector-specific presentations
- Supporting RFPs and creating workflows to ensure RFPs are documented and optimized between Sales and Engineering teams
- Strong background in and passion for technology, either as a software engineer or pre-sales engineer
- A proactive team player, comfortable presenting in person as you are via conference call and web demo platforms.
- Clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- Knowledge of the identity verification industry, or our target markets (shared economy, recruitment, fintech) would be desirableUnderstanding of security principles and data protection regulation
- From running engaging presentations to diverse audiences to helping developers successfully integrate into the Onfido platform, no day is like the one before.
- Embedded in the sales team, but working with many other stakeholders: account management, expansion and product.
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed.
- Share options
- 13 days vacations, plus 7 days sickness absence plus 7 days casual
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Maternity benefits
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning
- An unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Regular team socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
- WeWork food and drink facilities
- Open and transparent culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.