The Salesforce Administrator will serve as lead administrator for a growing org of 70+ users across multiple functions (marketing, sales, client service, and service delivery). Play a pivotal role in architecting SFDC instance, including fields/objects, workflow rules, record types, data validations, page layouts, and triggers. Assist with wider Growth team on third-party integrations.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Assist Sales Operations with the development and execution of the SFDC roadmap for the Growth team, including:
- New feature implementation
- System and integration troubleshooting
- Ongoing system maintenance
- Support wider Growth team:
- Work with sales operations to support overall sales strategies designed to achieve business goals
- Training of new employees
- Work alongside Sales Operations & Enablement to optimize sales execution
- Act as steward for maintaining high data integrity across commercial systems
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we're a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We've also received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
- Must have at least 2-3 years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certified preferred
- SaaS or Startup experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience of marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.)
- Familiarity with databases and database architecture
- International experience a major plus
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain consistent, correct data across multiple systems
- Experience working with sales and/or support systems
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Onsite massages
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- An unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem-solving
- On-site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.