Content Marketing Manager
Group: Growth | Function: Marketing
We’re looking for a strategic marketer to set the agenda for our Content Hub. Both creative and analytical, you’ll produce, direct and distribute industry-leading content, working with a team of writing and design talent to turn your plans into reality.
You’ll own output across standard formats like blogs, white papers, webinars, case studies, ebooks, videos and infographics; plus, you’ll experiment with new formats, branching out into advertising campaigns and interactive experiences.
Owning the process, you have scope to make your mark on:
- Content Strategy (about 15% of your time)
- Set the global content strategy, working with the content team lead.
- Create the content plan, experimenting with formats and digging into target markets.
- Insights and Research: (about 10% of your time)
- Work with experts across the company to source insights and research that will take your content to the next level.
- Content Production: (about 50% of your time)
- Turn your content plan into inspiring briefs for writing and design, and partner with them to craft strategically strong assets.
- Take ownership of the production process, managing budgets, timelines and communication with the wider team.
- Content Distribution: (about 20% of your time)
- Manage our Content Hub platform, and take charge of the distribution plan for your assets across other content channels.
- Content Measurement: (about 5% of your time)
- Establish reporting, and analyse metrics to improve content strategy.
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we're a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We've also received over $110m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- Experienced and ready to grow: you’ve worked for several years in a content role, building a solid skillset in content production, management and strategy.
- You’ve planned and produced a range of content formats, from written to visual to video.
- Full of ideas to take things to the next level: ways to produce new content, how to measure and learn, how to optimise channels…
- A problem-solver and a doer, able to act independently.
- Platform management experience, with not a chink in your armour when it comes to the finer details of channels, distribution and tracking.
- Budgeting, scheduling and project management are nothing new to you.
- You love reporting, geek out over metrics and can tell us lots of stories about how you’ve used learnings to improve content output.
- Personable and articulate, with good presentation skills: able to represent the company during presentations and interviews.
- A curious mind with a love of learning. If you’re both analytical and creative, we’d like to meet you. And if you have an interest in AI, identity, technology or anthropology, we’d love that too.
- You’ve worked with designers and writers before, and are an old hand at collaborating, giving feedback and overseeing sign-off.
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Onsite massages
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- An unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem-solving
- On-site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.