Group: Technology | Function: Service
As Onfido’s growth in the US accelerates, we are looking for a Service Manager to ensure a great client experience through trialling, proof of concept, and launch with our new clients. You’ll work closely with all of our T1 clients, as well as our Growth, Service and Product teams to drive responses to any client issues.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing scale-up, where you’ll have the opportunity to receive in-depth training through our diligent new joiner onboarding process. You’ll be the primary point of contact ensuring the best in class service for all new US clients, as we onboard them. You’ll be part of a specialist team of operations experts in our growing NY office, alongside our Account Executive and Sales Engineering teams. You’ll be led by a supportive, intelligent, data driven Director that will help nurture your ongoing development and growth.
The Service Manager role will involve the following:
- Trial & Proof of Concept Management: Account set-up and configuration, monitoring of results & investigation of identified issues. Presentation & explanation of results to clients
- T1 Client integration support: Working closely with our solutions engineers to inform clients of their best integration options and identifying any issues quickly
- US Growth Operations support: Analysis of results, account configuration, management of QC processes with our supporting manual processing teams
- Process Improvements: Identify process changes to improve the quality of our client flow process, and any required changes to our service based on client needs
Onfido’s vision is an open world where identity is the key to access. We verify the world’s identities using AI and biometrics. Our technology helps global businesses—like Revolut, Indiegogo and Allstate—onboard more users while driving down risk and fraud. And we’re also finding the answers for the future of identity, leading innovation initiatives with the Better Identity Coalition and the Fintech Delivery Panel. Our key investors include Microsoft and Salesforce.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- Experience in client facing roles. You should be comfortable in presenting to groups of senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills & business analytics tools like Jaspersoft or Tableau (VBA not necessary)
- Exceptional ability to present complex system performance data in a simple way to help our clients understand our approach and results
- An outstanding work ethic - you can reliably work in high pressure situations and remain calm
- Be highly self-motivated - you can keep yourself and others focused to achieve team results - with an extra gear ready to go at any time
- A quick learner - you're able to pick up new ideas, processes and systems
- A great communicator - you have strong verbal and written skills and are able to share and receive feedback and ideas collaboratively with team members
- Prior involvement in devising process improvements
Values and behaviours:
- Succeed Together - Share skills, ideas and honest feedback. Be excellent to each other
- Take Pride - Deliver world-class quality and be an ambassador
- Learn Things, Share Them - Seek out knowledge. Then, take what you learn and teach it to others
- Find a Better Way - Fix what's broken and make what works even better
- Create Customer Buzz - Craft an experience that customers rave about
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Share options in Onfido - our valuation has historically doubled in value every 6 months
- 401(k) - you can contribute what you like (up to the federal limit of $18.5k per annum) and Onfido matches your contribution, up to 4% of your total salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days per year, plus 10 Federal Holidays - Onfido believes passionately in work/ life balance!
- Rich health, vision and dental benefits offered via our partner TriNet. TriNet gives you flexibility to choose a plan that suits you and Onfido now covers 100% of the cost of our elected base plans for you and 50% for your dependents
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Snacks, juices and fresh fruit every day
- Subsidised gym memberships and company sponsored sports (such as yoga and spin) to keep the mind clear and the body strong
- Monthly dinners, quarterly socials (including cookery classes and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture - we meet for a Friday forum (OnFriday) to engage peers informally over drinks.
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem solving
- On site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In line with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.