VP Partnerships and Alliances
This a huge opportunity to join a flourishing and fast-growing product-focused technology scale-up. You will have full accountability and responsibility to set the strategy, plan and deliver key executables to achieve the mission of achieving Onfido's Partner community
You’ll be led by a transparent, fair and strong Chief Revenue Officer that is results-oriented and values a high degree of partnership, communication and collaboration.
Your mission is You will have full accountability and responsibility to set the strategy, plan and deliver key executables to achieve the mission of achieving Onfido's Partner community
To achieve this your responsibilities will be:
- Use emotional intelligence to build trust, collaboration and togetherness cross-functionally across geographies
- Set the highest standards in terms of results, hiring, career development and retention.
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we're a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We've also received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
You are an agile, creative, entrepreneurial positive-spirited functional leader with a challenger mentality - hungry and humble!
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with Partner Communities (e.g. Commercial resellers, Strategic Technology Partners, System Integrators)
- Proven track record of systematic execution with a clarity of focus, discipline and committed execution practices to achieve agreed objectives.
- Domain expertise focused in Digital Identity, FinTech or Cyber Security.
- Analytical and data-driven, with a passion for benchmarking and identifying significance.
Values and behaviours:
- Succeed Together - Share skills, ideas and honest feedback. Be excellent to each other.
- Take Pride - Deliver world-class quality and be an ambassador.
- Learn Things, Share Them - Seek out knowledge. Then, take what you learn and teach it to others.
- Find a Better Way - Fix what's broken and make what works even better.
- Create Customer Buzz - Craft an experience that customers rave about.
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 401(k) - you can contribute what you like (up to the federal limit of $18.5k per year) and Onfido matches your contribution, up to 4% of your total salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days per year, plus 10 Federal Holidays - Onfido believes passionately in work/ life balance!
- Rich health, vision and dental benefits offered via our partner TriNet. TriNet gives you the flexibility to choose a plan that suits you and Onfido now covers 100% of the cost of our elected base plans for you and 50% for your dependents
- Monthly opportunities for private, individual mental health coaching sessions
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year to volunteer
- In-office snacks, sparkling water, juice, and fruits, etc
- Subsidised gym or sports, therapy, home cleaning or childcare up to $75 per month and company sponsored sports (such as yoga and soccer)
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing language classes (currently Spanish, French and English), an unlimited budget for software and books, a training budget for conferences and regular lunch and learns
- Quarterly team socials and a budget for cross-team coffees and lunches
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
- Monthly commute reimbursement up to $127 to help get you to and from the office