Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Growth
Who is Onfido?
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. Founded in 2012, our vision is to create a more open world where identity is the key to access. In a nutshell, we use groundbreaking machine learning - facial biometrics and document verification - to help you prove that you’re you. In doing so, we can connect you to the services you need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s a car sharing service or opening a bank account.
We’ve helped companies onboard customers in 195 countries and have received over $100 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Microsoft and Salesforce. And we’re just getting started.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced talent acquisition / recruitment leader to own our Growth hiring globally. This is a New York role, reporting to our Director of Talent in London.
As we continue to scale you’ll be responsible for delivering the hire plan for our Sales, Marketing and Partnerships teams across predominantly the US, UK and Europe. As well as being hands-on delivering headcount requirements, you’ll be a strategic advisor to the Director of Talent, Chief Revenue Officer and the Growth leadership team on all things Talent - attraction, assessment, selection and onboarding strategies.
Given Onfido is in hyper growth mode, this role will be both challenging and exciting. It will require a balance of getting the basics right, whilst seeking out opportunities to raise the bar by disrupting the status quo. In doing so you’ll help us smash our goal of achieving 1 billion verifications by 2025.
Who are we looking for?
Already a successful business, the next phase of our journey is about going big! Like many scale-ups, we move at pace, so it’s important you can to. We’re changing fast and pushing boundaries, so experience in a similar high-growth role would be ideal. And a growth mindset will help you evolve as we do.
Given the teams you’ll be business partnering with, experience of hiring commercial roles is preferred, specifically technology / SaaS sales. You’ll drive the efficiency of Growth hiring globally, so a keen analytical and commercial mind will help us ask the right questions and use data smartly. You’ll enjoy working independently yet collaboratively, and will be self motivated and entrepreneurial - people with fresh ideas and the drive to execute them do well at Onfido.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to take a leading role in how our employer brand unfolds, particularly in the US. Candidate experience is big deal for us, so be customer driven, able to grasp the drivers of internal stakeholders whilst championing needs and expectations of candidates. And to be a great fit at Onfido, we seek individuals with whom our values resonate:
- succeed together
- take pride
- learn things, share them
- find a better way
- creating customer buzz
On our wish-list is a combination of…
- Deep expertise in resourcing and talent acquisition strategies and delivery
- Start-up / scale-up / high-growth experience
- Process design, development and rollout
- Strong Talent data and analytics know-how
- Exceptional relationship management mix - coaching, influencing and negotiation
- CRM / Recruitment marketing and social recruiting background
- Commercial savvy
- Excellent understanding of resourcing trends and innovations
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 401(k) - you can contribute what you like (up to the federal limit of $18.5k per year) and Onfido matches your contribution, up to 4% of your total salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days per year, plus 10 Federal Holidays - Onfido believes passionately in work/ life balance!
- Rich health, vision and dental benefits offered via our partner TriNet. TriNet gives you the flexibility to choose a plan that suits you and Onfido now covers 100% of the cost of our elected base plans for you and 50% for your dependents
- Monthly opportunities for private, individual mental health coaching sessions
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year to volunteer
- In-office snacks, sparkling water, juice, and fruits, etc
- Subsidised gym or sports, therapy, home cleaning or childcare up to $75 per month and company sponsored sports (such as yoga and soccer)
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing language classes (currently Spanish, French and English), an unlimited budget for software and books, a training budget for conferences and regular lunch and learns
- Quarterly team socials and a budget for cross-team coffees and lunches
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
- Monthly commute reimbursement up to $127 to help get you to and from the office
Apply! Following this, simple profile matching from us to assess your application against the role. We'll then begin a two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other. A do-at-home, problem solving task or scenario will typically follow, before closing out with an on-site interview process comprising technical and cultural conversations with the team.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.