Client Service Manager, Singapore
Who is Onfido?
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. Founded in 2012, our vision is to create a more open world where identity is the key to access. In a nutshell, we use groundbreaking machine learning - facial biometrics and document verification - to help you prove that you’re you. In doing so, we can connect you to the services you need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s sharing a car or opening a bank account.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely across 195 countries. We’ve also received over $100 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Microsoft and Salesforce… and we’re just getting started.
About the role
We’re looking for a proven and entrepreneurial Client Service Manager to help grow our business across South East Asia and India. Part of our new team on the ground in Singapore, you’ll be responsible for growing, nurturing and retaining our current and future portfolio of clients in the region.
At Onfido, our Client Service Managers own customer relationships including onboarding, issue management, cross-selling/up-selling and QBRs. By building and maintaining excellent relationships with client-side C-level and senior managers, you’ll understand deeply their priorities and problems. In doing so you’ll help maximise partnership and revenue opportunities for Onfido.
You’ll also be responsible for setting and delivering revenue targets for your portfolio. And you’ll work side-by-side with our Singapore Account Executive, Solutions Engineering and global teams to retain a strong product-market fit locally and deliver to our customers the best Onfido experience possible. Your core activities will include the following:
- Managing your existing book of business
- Understanding client challenges and presenting solutions
- Being the voice of the customer internally, including feeding customer priorities in to the Product team
- Personal and team development to improve team performance to enable us to scale more effectively
Who are we looking for?
In a business like ours that is changing fast and pushing boundaries, a growth mindset is a must. Someone with a curious and analytical mind will help us ask the right questions and use data smartly. Creating customer buzz is also a big deal for us, so we want to know that you’re customer driven, able to give voice to internal stakeholders and champion external clients and end-users alike. And to be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values:
- succeed together
- take pride
- learn things, share them
- find a better way
- creating customer buzz
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
On our wish list is a combination of...
- Solid experience as a Client Service Manager / Customer Success Manager
- The ability to present complex information concisely with compelling reasoning and attention to detail in the narrative
- First class negotiation skills
- Evidence of good data analytical skills
- Experience working in SaaS, Security or similar industries preferred
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to set you up for success:
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer*
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning
- Dedicated learning opportunities including language classes (currently Spanish, French and English), an unlimited budget for software and books, a training budget for conferences and regular lunch and learns
- Quarterly team socials and a budget for cross-team coffees and lunches
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
*after passing probation (3 months)
Apply! We’ll then assess your application against the role and other applicants. We'll then begin a two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other. Typically, a do-at-home problem solving task or scenario will follow, before closing out with onsite technical and cultural conversations with the team.
The process from application to completion should take two to four weeks, depending on diaries.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.