Group: Growth | Function: Sales
We’re seeking talented sales professionals with with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join our growing sales team. You’ll work as part of an extended sales team to drive revenue growth by prospecting and articulating the value of Onfido for businesses where Identity Verification is key.
You will be responsible for driving and closing landmark deals with the most innovative businesses in the world at a fast-growing technology company. With a culture that has our customer success at its core, we will provide you a comprehensive induction and onboarding to Onfido in our London HQ. On top of your own business development we provide a range of support functions, from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales solution engineers.
This role will involve:
- Business development - driving and owning the full end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors.
- Market research - prospecting and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and working with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Pipeline management - leading all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Community engagement - becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing Onfido in your target industry sectors.
Onfido’s vision is an open world where identity is the key to access. We verify the world’s identities using AI and biometrics. Our technology helps global businesses—like Revolut, Indiegogo and Allstate—onboard more users while driving down risk and fraud. And we’re also finding the answers for the future of identity, leading innovation initiatives with the Better Identity Coalition and the Fintech Delivery Panel. Our key investors include Microsoft and Salesforce.
We use a lot of exciting technology. Our engineers are flexible about technology and pick the right tool for the job:
- Python, Ruby and Elixir for our service code
- React and Redux for frontend work
- Tensorflow for Machine Learning / Computer Vision
- Kubernetes and Docker to package and run services
- AWS for underlying infrastructure
You can learn more about our product engineering team and the work we do on our Onfido Tech blog.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- Extensive experience in solution/ technology selling in a fast paced and competitive market - managing and executing the end to end process
- Experience in carrying a quota and hitting sales targets
- Domain expertise in customer service or customer experience applications
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement
- Driven - You possess a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities, strong business acumen
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- MEDDIC / MEDDPICC / Force Management - trained
- Fluent in a second language, German would be ausgezeichnet!
Values and behaviours:
- Succeed Together - Share skills, ideas and honest feedback. Be excellent to each other
- Take Pride - Deliver world-class quality and be an ambassador
- Learn Things, Share Them - Seek out knowledge. Then, take what you learn and teach it to others
- Find a Better Way - Fix what's broken and make what works even better
- Create Customer Buzz - Craft an experience that customers rave about
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture - we meet for a Friday afternoon forum (OnFriday) to engage peers informally over drinks
- If you’re relocating from another country to join then we’ll get you an Airbnb for the first month
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us - assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- 60 minutes with the VP Sales then, if that goes well, 60 minutes with the CRO
- Onsite presentation task with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Onfido. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.