Client Service Manager, London
Who is Onfido?
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. Founded in 2012, our vision is to create a more open world where identity is the key to access. In a nutshell, we use groundbreaking machine learning - facial biometrics and document verification - to help you prove that you’re you. In doing so, we can connect you to the services you need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s sharing a car or opening a bank account.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely across 195 countries. We’ve also received over $100 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Microsoft and Salesforce… and we’re just getting started.
About the role
We’re looking for a proven and entrepreneurial Client Service Manager (CSM) to grow, nurture and retain our UK and European enterprise accounts. Part of our established London team, you'll manage a portfolio of around 12 existing accounts. You'll also be responsible for new customer implementations / onboarding for enterprise customers across the region.
Building and maintaining excellent relationships with client-side C-level and senior managers, you’ll understand deeply their priorities and problems. In doing so you’ll help maximise partnership and revenue opportunities for Onfido. Ensuring our customers have the very best Onfido experience includes managing issues, running QBRs and cross-selling/up-selling relevant products and services, for which you'll have team and individual targets and commission schemes.
Who are we looking for?
In a business like ours that is changing fast and pushing boundaries, a growth mindset is a must. Someone with a curious and analytical mind will help us ask the right questions and use data smartly. Creating customer buzz is also a big deal for us, so we want to know that you’re customer driven, able to give voice to internal stakeholders and champion external clients and end-users alike. And to be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values:
- succeed together
- take pride
- learn things, share them
- find a better way
- creating customer buzz
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our Onfido blog.
On our wish list is a combination of...
- Solid experience in Client Service Management / Customer Success / Account Management / Technical Account Management / Implementation or similar
- Experience of managing a book of business £500,000+
- Sophisticated understanding of client challenges and strong solutions focus
- The ability to present complex information concisely with sound reasoning and strong attention to detail
- Being the voice of the customer internally, including experience of partnering with Product teams
- First class negotiation skills
- Evidence of good data analytical skills
- Experience working in SaaS, Security or similar industries preferred
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to set you up for success:
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Payroll Giving
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies +more
- ‘OnFriday’, weekly company wrap up and colleague drinks
- Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
Apply! We’ll then assess your application against the role and other candidates. If successful we'll then begin a two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other. Typically, a do-at-home problem solving task or scenario will follow, before closing out with onsite technical and cultural conversations with the team.
The process from application to completion should take two to four weeks, depending on diaries.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.